Day 1(*): La pronunciación
If a link is not working to follow the steps on the FAQ page.
- (*)Print out a Spanish Grading Sheet (pdf) or Spanish Grading Sheet (Excel) to keep track of all the little grades from quizzes and assignments. (You don’t have to grade this course, but if you are considering that it might be used on a transcript, then you should.)
- Click on the link and that will take you to an excellent presentation of sounds in the Spanish language.
- Please listen to a number of different topics and repeat after the speaker.
- Then, go back and listen and repeat again. The more times you do this, the more quickly you will assimilate the sound of Spanish.
- You should be practicing Spanish for 15-20 minutes a day. You can’t just watch it and be done with it. You have to practice. If you have taken the introductory Spanish courses, then you will be able to move quickly through the beginning lessons of this year without a lot of practice. Just make sure you know it!